Saturday, April 24, 2010

2nd loan in progress

Just a quick update. I was able to secure a second loan through a credit union. Pretty much every bank we tried didn't go for the rent/owned situation of the condo. Anyway, I did get another loan, but it is at a full point higher. No fun, but at least things are progressing. I should be closing on the place next week, although after the first major roadbump, I'm not holding my breath until I have the keys.

---------------------------------------------

Once again, I don't have any related pictures, so here's a video of my new E11 blaster with the Blastercore chip. It's pretty impressive what the nerds can build these days. What you don't get from the video is how unbelievably loud this is in person.


1 comment:

  1. How to make a million bucks as a nerd? First, build and sell very cool replica weaponry (check); second, build in a downloadable "reload" function in each one of them and then force people like you and me to subscribe/pay them huge fees just to re-load the ammunition feature--they would print money. Let's be thankful that they haven't figured this out (yet).

    Cool stuff and here's hoping your closing goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete