Monday, April 5, 2010

Dig Up Her Bones

Two of the coolest people I know are Phil Moy and girlfriend Tiffany Mamone.  Both are extremely talented artists that have incredible imaginations.   Last summer Phil shot a series of photographs called Buckets Off, putting a face to the costumes you might see walking around at various cons.    The series was a great success and has now been published in a book by the same title.   I have a picture in the book with a blurb of my own. 

Photobucket

Unfortunately, I was not able to NYC showing, but here are some pictures  his blog.

http://philipmoyphotography.blogspot.com/2010/03/mentors-buckets-off-new-york-city.html

The same day we photographed my Shock Trooper armor, we took some pictures for another project of various portraits.   With Phil's amazing Photoshop, he made the previously scary photo look even creepier. 

First Version
Photobucket

Second Version
Photobucket

1 comment: