Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mine-O

After a month of filling out this and faxing that, I closed on my condo today. Hallelujah, but what a month. I totally understand why people say buying a place is one of the most stressful things. I lost about twelve pounds in the process and what already looked like alien arms now look even skinnier. Soon, I'll be throwing down tamales like jelly beans, so I should fatten back up in no time.

It was a scary week giving the down payment and seeing my saving account dwindle by two-thirds in a day. Literally, a year of saving gone in an instant. I hope it is worth it. Now I'm officially in the car market, so that search begins tomorrow. Oh yeah, and a job would be nice. Prayers are greatly appreciated.

I love NYC, but a Sandtrooper belongs in the desert. That's just the way it is.

Photobucket

1 comment: